Library is the heart of an institution which is like a growing organism. lt is a place where one can explore and evoke inspiring knowledge about information and technology.
As Francis Bacon had said “Reading maketh a full man, conference a ready man and writing an exact man”. An ordinary person can imbibe thoughts and aspirations concerned with any subjects he wants to learn from the library. All these types of knowledge are required from the only place called Library.
- Reprographic service
- Reference service
Different sections of the library
- Circulation section
- Technical section
- Periodical section
- Reference section
- General stock
- Silence should be observed in the library hall at all time.
- Students should not bring any books of their own in to the library except study materials.
- Books are issued for a period of one week, and again renewal for one week. Defaulters are fined.
- The librarian has the right to recall a book from the students/staff at any time.
- lf a book is lost; it must be replaced at once or duly compensated for.
- Reference books cannot be borrowed.
- Library Book, magazines etc shall not be taken out of the library without the permission of the competent authority.
- Annual stock verification done every year.