Admission Procedures and Fees
- Registration for admission commences from
- Registration form should be submitted with copies of certificates to prove date of birth, school and class last attended.
- Admission is granted to availability of seats fully of merit, irrespective of caste, race,location.
- After selection, list will be published in the school notice board. Prescribed admission forms must be submitted to the Office as per the stipulated date and time fixed by the School Authorities. Duly filled and signed admission forms should accomplished by certificates in original to prove Date of Birth, Qualification. TC and conduct certificate must be produced wherever applicable at the time of admission and remit the Admission fees and first quarter fees.TC must be countersigned, if applicable.
- Parents must be accompanied by the candidate at the time of admission.
For class XI :
Students of other CBSE schools and other boards like ICSE, State Board/Foreign students should produce Eligibility Certificate with two passport size Colour Photographs at the time of admission.
Schools fees are collected in four installments in May, August, October and December. A fine of Rs 50/- will be charged after 10th of June, September, November and January.